Current Software Versions RPIS Ver 3.1b, Personal Property Ver 2014.2
Link to SaaS Webinar Recording: Click Here
Link to SaaS Webinar Feb 15th session :
Wednesday Feb 28th 1 PM SaaS (Repeat)
|February 15.2018||Using the Software as a Service Solution||https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/2737722768841232899|
|Using the Software as a Service Solution (repeat|
|March 8.2018||Data Entry||https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/1898078515266855171|
|April 12.2018||Property Records Management (PRM)||https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/5248621398100337155|
|June 14.2018||Inquire using Mail Merge||https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/5879849924094963971|
|July 12.2018||Splits and Combinations Transactions||https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/5113280312814242819|
Transcript of BLA presentation of Desktop Review BLA DESKTOP REVIEW 2-7-2018
PowerPoint Presentation: BLA Desktop of a CAMA conversion
Link to Webinar presented by BLA:
LA4 – Updated 8/31/2016
The LA4 Update can be downloaded here: LA4-Report – Oracle
Instructions for installing your LA4 Report: Instructions
Please contact DLS Support if you need help updating your report.
Cloud Communities already have this update as of 8/31/16
Condo Enhancements were released in May, 2014
These enhancements are based on the user committee specifications approved by the Assessors in 2013.
CSC Personal Property Application ~ Table Updates and Upgrades
The Personal Property Application, part of the group’s application suite, has been upgraded for FY 2014.
- Modifications to the application include FY 2014 base table updates of Marshall and Swift costs. Included in table updates for FY 2014 are three new categories of items:
- Sports/ Recreation Centers,
- Service Repair, and
- Closed Circuit Security.
- Additionally, Farm Animal Excise values (FVAC) have been updated to reflect FY 2014 costs, though rates are the same as in FY 2013.
- Upgrades to the application include minor bug fixes and the addition of new reports suggested by end-users.
- These reports include:
- LA-4 Cross Check all Accounts,
- District LA-4 Cross Check,
- Account Listing by Local Account ID,
- Account Detail for Businesses, and
- Property Record Cards listing business accounts only excluding summer home accounts.
Please contact CSC IT Support staff to obtain the latest copy of the Personal Property application.
RPIS User Guides
MassGIS CSC New Export v3 Updated 8/15/2014 (IQ Objects Report to export MASS GIS location ID)
For PC based systems only. This does not apply to cloud setups.
Cost table information is restricted and can be accessed here.