The Collections Module is built as a native web application – that is, it was built specifically as a web based application, rather than as a PC based application. Version 1.0 of the web application had the identical set of functionality as its PC based predecessor. New functionality and features are being added regularly and are determined by members of the Collection Tier of the Community Software Consortium.
This module is open-source and available under an open source license. Contact us for more information: click here.
Based on years of experience with Massachusetts Collectors, and its 3 prior PC Based versions, the system incorporates a multitude of options including:
- Real Estate (Qty, Semi, Annual, Annual Preliminary, District, etc.)
- Personal Property
- Motor Vehicle Excise
- Community Preservation Act (1 click)
- Municipal Lien Certificates
- Collections & Billing
- Full Reporting with printing, export, PDF, etc. capability
- Integration with Unibank and Corelogic